How Our Online Course Works
TeenDriversEducation.com has designed an online course you take right from your computer without waiting for any materials in the mail. Completing your online driver education course is as easy as 1, 2 & 3!
- Complete the easy enrollment process.
- Take the online course at your convenience.
- Receive your certificate of completion
- To re-enter your account just go to our web site and enter your information in the student login area on the home page.
- The course is divided into 8 sections that cover everything you need to know to learn to drive safely and pass the DMV Test. There is a short quiz at the end of each section to reinforce your learning. In order to progress to the next chapter you will need to pass the quiz with a score of 80% or greater. You can retake the quiz as many times as you need.
- When you feel you have mastered the material in each section, you may take the final examination.
- The final examination consists of 25 multiple-choice questions and you must achieve a 80% passing grade in order to complete the course and receive the certificate of completion (DL 387). There is no penalty for failing and you can take the final as many times as needed.
- When you have successfully completed all the course requirements, we will send you your certificate of completion using the delivery method you’ve pre-selected.
Good luck and thank you for choosing us to educate your student driver!